Welcome to the Inner Balance Hypnotherapy Online Therapy page. Imagine yourself sitting comfortably in front of your PC with your headphones or speakers emitting the sound of my voice from miles away, feeling more relaxed and focused than you may be in a clinical environment.
As the world embraces new technologies and with more and more people communicating with each other online, why not use a service from the comfort of your own home that could change your life and the way you see the world forever.
How does it work?
By using Skype - a free and easy to use Voice Over IP (VOIP) programme that allows for free internet calls over the computer.
For those unfamiliar with Skype - please see their official website here: http://www.skype.com
Cost: £75 per one-hour session. Prior to the first session, you will be sent some questions via email for me to learn more about what you would like assistance with.
Advantages of using Skype Online Therapy
- you can enjoy your therapy session in the comfort of your own home
- no travel required
- you can choose to start therapy with Inner Balance Hypnotherapy even though you are not London based
- you can enjoy your online therapy session as if you were face to face with me thanks to the WebCam feature in Skype
1. Send an email to email@example.com with your skype login name and I will reply with a questionaire and a contract that I will ask you to send me back via email.
2. Email me with the days/times that you are available for your session. Try to provide a couple of options so that we can plan a time that works for us both.
3. It is required that all sessions are booked in advance and paid via Paypal. In the event of cancellation, I require 24 hour's notice, failure of which no refund can be issued.
4. Enjoy your very own Inner Balance Online therapy session!
Getting connected to Skype
Starting your Skype Online Therapy with Inner Balance Hypnotherapy has never been easier! The very first thing to do is to check that you have the required hardware equipment:
1. A fast Internet connection (DSL, Broadband)
2. A headset or a microphone/speakers
3. A webcam (optional)
It is now time to download the software
4. Download and install Skype: http://www.skype.com/download/
You can then create and log on to your new Skype account
5. Create your Skype user account: http://www.skype.com/help/guides/createskypename_windows/ (you shall receive a confirmation email with your new login ID and password)
6. Sign in to your Skype user account with the login ID and password that you have received.